Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor understands the importance of offering clients transparent and high-quality services while respecting with attention the confidentiality of all processed data. For us, processing your data means respecting their confidentiality and use in safety conditions. It is important for us to respect the confidentiality of all persons that use our website and services.
This document, Confidentiality Policy describes accurately the categories of data that we process, modality and scope for collection and process, the legal ground for set process, and in which situations we transfer and/or divulge data with personal character. At the same time, we describe the rights and options available to all users.
If you ever used our website, you know that Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor ensures the necessary means that you can use to obtain information about all our projects, products, services, by accessing continutseocreativ.ro, every time you have a working internet connection.
As a rule, Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor collects and processes data that the users and clients of the website freely choose to offer. They want to contact us and go through the process to accomplish this action.
The confidentiality Policy of our enterprise applies to any visitor/user of the website, but also to any data with personal character processed by us, through our website.
Who processes your data with personal character?
The Operator of your data is Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor, with social headquarter in Iasi county, Iasi city, Soseaua Nicolina, nr 112, Bl 1005B, Tr 2, Floor 1, Apartment 4, registered at Office Commerce Registry near Iasi Courthouse with the number F22/375/10.03.2021, Code Unique of Registration 43882252.
Categories of Data Processed
Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor collects and processes data with a personal character that users and/or visitors freely offer us, by accessing and visiting the website, by requesting information, through one of the means at their disposal, respective through a successful transmission of the contact form available at the Contact page or by email, phone, at the data available. Contact is a voluntary action that can only be finalized through the explicit consent given by users.
Furthermore, it is possible that third parties, in their quality of applications, instruments, widgets, and plugin providers on our website, to use automatic means of collecting data regarding your interaction with respective platforms. In this situation, such data are collected directly by those suppliers, which means that in regards to data collection done by those suppliers, persons whose data were processed by them need to consult their data policy and notes of information pertaining to them because, in such a process, the suppliers policies apply. Under the reserve of applicable law, Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor is not responsible for the practices of these suppliers regarding data protection.
In addition, we can use analytical services from third parties on our website, such as those from Google Analytics. Suppliers that administrate such services use technologies like cookies, web server logs, and web beacons in order to help us to analyze how you use our website. The data collected through these means (including IP addresses) can be transmitted to such suppliers or to relevant third parties that use them, in order to evaluate platform use.
The following data with personal character can be processed by Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor:
- Email Address
- Phone number
How do we collect your data through the website?
We can collect data with personal character regarding you, in some situations, that might include:
1 When you navigate, ask for information or interact with our website;
2 When you want to contact us through the contact form present on the website, email address, in order to ask for information or details about products and services offered by us, or if you formulate a complaint or a notice;
3 When you want to offer us in any way information about you regarding our products or services;
There can be certain situations in which we collect data with personal character regarding you from a third party. To this particular end, there can be data with personal character collected from social media channels where we are present and active: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn. We invite you to read the Terms and Conditions and Confidentiality Policies of the mentioned social platforms. In any case, when it comes to data collected by third parties, the present conditions apply. We respect the intimacy and confidentiality of all users that contacted us.
Judicial framework applicable to processing data with personal character
Any operation that can be processing, according to the law, (such as, but not limited to collection, registration, storing, structuring, adaptation or modification, consultation, utilization, divulging through transmission, destruction) of your data, with personal character will be done based within the judicial framework presented below:
- Processing is necessary to respond accordingly to a request from your part;
- Processing is necessary for regards to closing and or executing a contract with you by undergoing services offered by us;
- Processing is necessary to respect a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary by respecting your explicit consent, in case of marketing notifications sent to your email address, approved when you decided to subscribe, on our platform. You can choose to withdraw your consent regarding marketing materials at any time, by accessing the link “unsubscribe”, located in the bottom section of each newsletter.
How to we process your data with personal character
We can use your data only in the following situations:
- Presenting products and services pertaining to Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor (which may include announcements about benefits, advantages of using services, and more);
- Contact in order to obtain more information about our services and products;
- Contact in order to transmit information or details about the products and services present in the platform;
- Contact in order to update the phases of development of the accessed services;
- Informing about new products and services offered by us, launching invitations to participate in polls or to answer questionnaires;
- Resolving demands and or reclamations regarding our services;
- Respecting our legal obligations;
- Analyzing, updating, and optimizing our services and communications with you;
- Protecting with precision our security and managing IT systems and communication, of the website and other functioning systems;
- In order to monitor and evaluate the conformity with our policies and standards;
- In any other objective auxiliary and complementary to any of the ones mentioned above or any other scope in which your personal data was offered to us.
In the situation you offered your express consent, we can process data with personal character in order to communicate and collaborate with you, through the approved channels in order to keep you updated with our activity, announcement, and other information regarding available services and products;
The website has the right to transmit various emails to its users. We can transmit an email after the user completes the contact form present on our website, and transmit emails for informational and administrative purposes.
We take care of data with personal character. We will never use them to take automated decisions that might affect or create profiles other than the ones presented in the rows above.
Sharing your data with personal character
We can share your data with personal character in the following situations:
- We can share your data with personal character with a courthouse, law authorities, lawyers and other persons if it proves necessary, in a just manner, to exercise, assert or defend a right in a court of law;
- We can use data with personal character aggregated and statistics in order to monitor website usage pertaining to us.
In addition, we can share your data with authorized societies – mainly service providers in or our outside the enterprise (for example suppliers for diverse indispensable services for the website’s normal functioning: among these we can mention hosting and administration services or advertising services) in regards to data processing in the scopes mentioned above, in our name and in compliance with our instructions. Our Enterprise will keep control over your data with personal character and will use appropriate protection measures, in accordance with applicable law, in order to ensure integrity and security of your data when the service providers ask for them.
Moreover, Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor reserves the right to transfer your personal data in case of reorganization and or transfer of patrimony or parts of the patrimony to third parties while respecting legal procedures regarding data processing.
In other cases, we will divulge data with personal character only when you instruct us or give us permission when the applicable law imposes regulations, demands, or us to do so by judicial authorities to proceed in order to investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Your data with personal character will not be transferred to other persons or partners for direct marketing purposes.
Keeping data with personal character
We can keep your data in our technological systems of data with personal character. We have adopted all security measures that apply, as regards to persons that get in contact with the data, spaces where data is processed, and technical equipment used in matters of processing them, in order to ensure that all data is safely processed, with confidentiality insurance and prevention against unauthorized access or loss of data.
Updating Data with personal character
In the situation in which any of the data with personal character that you provided suffers modifications , for example if you changed your name or email address, or you wish to cancel any demand from Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor, or you know that we hold incorrect data with personal character about you, please communicate with us by sending an email to the following address:
How much time do we keep your data with personal character
Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor implemented technical and organizational measures to delete or eliminate with ease data with personal character.
We will delete or eliminate your data with personal character when they are not necessary for the scopes they were received or when you ask for deletion, by exercising the right to be forgotten and the Enterprise doesn’t have the legal obligation to continue storing the respective data. However, we will keep your data when they are necessary to exercise or defend by us of one of your rights and or other persons in justice, by the end of the retention period or after reaching a conclusion to respective actions in court.
With the exception of the case when you ask explicitly to store your data with personal character for a long period or in the case, your data with personal character are mandatory to defend a right in court without a holding period, data with personal character will be deleted in 3 years’ time after collection.
Your rights in regards to processing data with personal character
Under the reserve of certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in regards to your data with personal character:
1. The right to ask Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor access to your data. You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that we process or not data with personal character that regard you and, if affirmative, you have access to that data and to the following information: type of data processed, to what ends, if the data was divulged to third parties and to whom, and also the storing period. We will inform you again of the rights you regarding personal data, rights detailed in this information. You have the right to receive a free copy of the data with personal character that make the processing subject. You can ask for communication of the information in electronic format, situation in which we offer it in the electronic format we use now but we will try to accommodate in the format you ask.
2. The right to ask Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor data rectification. You have the right to obtain, with unjustified delays, rectification inexact data with personal character that regard you and or obtain the completion of data with personal character that are incomplete, including by offering additional declarations. You can use this right by sending an email to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The right to ask Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor data deletion. You have the right to ask our enterprise to delete all personal data that concern you, without unjustified delays, and we have the obligation of deleting data with personal character that concern you, in case one of the following reasons apply:
- – Data with personal character are not necessary to fulfill the scopes for which they were collected or processed;
- – You exercise your opposition right, in the conditions described at opposition right and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail processing
- – You exercise your opposition right regarding using your data for marketing direct;
- – Data with personal character were processed illegally;
- – Data with personal need to be deleted in order to accommodate a legal obligation of the operator on the grounds of European or national legislation.
4. The right to ask us to restrict processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing data with personal character, in the following situations:
- – If you contest the precision of the processed data, for a while to allow us to verify the correctness of the data;
- – If the processing is illegal and you have not exercised your deletion right, you have the right to ask for restriction of the process;
- – If the operator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but you ask for them for the assertion, exercising, or defending a right in court;
- – In case you have opposed processing, during verification if the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the person in question.
- – In case you have obtained a restriction of processing, we will inform you before we lift the restriction.
5. The right to opposition. At any moment, you have the right, for particular reasons you are in, to oppose the processing of your data with personal character. We shall not process your data with the exception of the case when we have legitimate and imperious reasons, which we shall prove, in order to justify processing and prevail over your rights and liberties or if the scope of the processing is to assert, exercise, or defend a right in court.
Moreover, you have the right to oppose processing at any time, when the scope of the processing represents marketing direct, including the creating of profiles when the measure is linked to marketing direct.
When you want to oppose processing, in the conditions presented above, we won’t process data with personal character.
6. The right to data portability. You have the right to receive your data with the personal character that concern you and you offered willingly and actively or observed by us as a result of your use of our services, in the structure used by Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor and you have the right to transmit that data to another operator. You have also the possibility to ask us to direct the data to another operator if the technical means are feasible.
You can exercise the mention of the right above, either directly in the website, by using the Contact function, which can be found in the Contact page, or through a written demand, Individual Enterprise Dusmanu Ionut Tudor, at the address: Iasi county, Iasi city, Soseaua Nicolina, Bl 1005B, Tr 2, Floor 1, Apartment 4 or by sending an email at the following address:email@example.com It is possible, in this case, to ask you to prove your identity by sending us a copy of a means of identification in order to comply with the security obligation we have and in order to prevent divulging unauthorized of data.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to forward a complaint to the National Authority of Data with Personal Character Surveillance: www.dataprotection.ro. We work hard to comply with your needs.
Updating Confidentiality Policy
We updated the present confidentiality Policy in March 2021. We reserve the right to update and modify from time to time this Confidentiality Policy, in order to reflect any updates of the mode we process your data with personal character or to modify any legal demands. In regards to such modifications, we shall display in our website the modified version of the Policy.
We ensure you that we process your data with personal character under the current legislation, in optimal security and confidentiality conditions. Access to website data is secured, with user and password. We have implemented all the necessary measures, internally, and in regards to our collaborators, in order to ensure proper respect of this principle. We ask our partners to respect the same security and confidentiality conditions, in matters of data with personal character. In the situation in which, based on your consent, we communicate data to third parties, we ask them to respect the legal requirements regarding data with personal character. The security of data with personal character is very important to us.
If you want to contact us with questions regarding our confidentiality policy and also data processing, please send us an email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or to send a written solicitation at the address Iasi county, Iasi city, Street Soseaua Nicolina, nr 112, br 1005B, Tr 2, floor 1, ap 4. Thank you for your patience!
Have a wonderful day and contact us for creative content projects!